3/16/10

Light at the end of the tunnel

Well just when I thought it wouldnt happen the scale moved and I lost 3 pounds finally on weigh in day! 1 inch in my chest (Yes of course women we lose there first - WHY?) and an inch in my hips. Also I lost a 1/4 in my waist. I am happy to see the inches coming off, but I am not going to lie I am ectastic to see lower numbers on the scale! Last week I didnt lose a pound so it was great to see the number DECREASE this week. It makes me believe I can really do this.

6 comments:

  1. I saw this on Jill's facebook page. I will be following you now! I am a friend of Jill. So excited for you.
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited about following your journey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be following you now. Jill is a friend from high school. This is exciting. Best wishes. Learn from Jill. She is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found your site on fb. I want ti follow your successes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Julie,

    Giselle left a comment on Daily Health Web wanting to know how she could get in touch with Jill. Maybe you could pop over there and answer her question.

    Know that I know you have a blog I can follow your updates. All the best to you, I Look forward to updating everyone with your next visit on Dr Oz.

    Thanks,
    Trish

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jill's says you are doing great! I am going to follow you for some motivation! Wish I could have Jill for my mentor. She is just so busy I am visit her blog often.

    ReplyDelete